Your State/Province

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tainted_Glory, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

And why you hate it to holy hell. I hate mine. It's backwater Mississippi. I'm not in the most redneck area of it, but it still sucks pretty bad. The poverty, Katrina victims, racism..... It just sucks in general. So, come here to whine about your country, state, province or whatever you want to call your little slice of hell.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I actually quite like Ohio. My only real issue is the weather. It can change so much and so rapidly that it gets ridiculous after awhile. Other than that I love Ohio actually.

3. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Oh right, speaking of weather, the god damn hurricanes. I forgot to mention that. It sucks to live in a place where every summer, Hurricanes can come out of nowhere and anally rape your town. Long Beach Mississippi got brutally raped by Katrina, then flipped over, and let her friend the looters have their way with Long Beach.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

(So. California) The summers get really hot, it's overcrowded and too city for me. I'd prefer something less crowded, colder and rural.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

The weather or the lack of it.
    The politics and politicians.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Massachusetts.

Do I really need a reason?

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm in Michigan. I don't hate it, in fact I love the changing seasons and unpredictable weather.
    I don't plan on being here forever, but it's fine for now.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I live in Florida, I just hate the summers when it gets really really hot. The people here kind of suck, everyone is really

I don't mind the hurricanes, we usually get a warning if we should leave or not, unlike other disasters like earthquakes and tornadoes.

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd love to move back to Massachusetts minus the traffic and what not, but really I don't mind VA too much. I live in a suburban town and the neighborhood I live in always has something going on, and there are a bunch of surrounding cities that aren't to far away.

Now when I first moved here I hated it because I was made fun of for my accent...

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

The only thing I don't like about Michigan, aside from the terrible economy, is the snow. If we have another winter like this past one, I'll cry. It snowed a ridiculous amount this past winter.

Mostly I love Michigan, though. I can't see living anywhere else.