Your sports number?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Alright so I know that a lot of people here at GF participate/participated in sports in high school and college, etc.

What's your number?

I've never really established a number for myself I'll take whatever, for instance during track season I was 32 and this soccer season I'm 20.

What's your number? Is there any significance to it? How long has it been your number?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

I've had that number for as long as I can remember. It started from football, I was playing O-line and the coach was handing out Jerseys. I didnt know what I wanted so he just handed me one. Turned out to be #63. My mom asked me what number I got and I showed her and she was way excited, she thought the reason I got it was because of her (she was born in 1963).

So from then on I've used 63 for everything, Hockey, Baseball, Football, anything that I can fit a Number on... Its been #63.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For baseball I was number 3 because Babe Ruth is my idol when it comes to baseball.

For basketball I was number 15 because Vince carter is my favorite basketball player.

JypsyJesska

Registered Member
My very first number was #12 when I played TeeBall, my dad talked me into it because he told me that my brothers had #2 and #3 for there race car numbers and if i got #12 it makes #3 and it has the #2 in it lol... So as I got older and I started to race I took over the #1!.....Even in Middle School and all they way up through my sr yr in high school #1 was always my number! So its like a family thing #1 #2 #3!!!

Vegito728

Registered Member
31 is my number. 31 is the number my pitching coach wears and that's the reason I wear it. And also because 31 > all other numbers.

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
While in high school, my number for Football was 78. Next year in college, my sophomore year, I'm probably going to be 79.