• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Soul, Would You Sell It?

Minimoggi

Hey, I'm 14, and for some reason, I've decided to have a look into selling my soul to Satan, at a crossroads etc..
I mean we've all heard it, And it's the fact of whatever I want, that enticed me.
I would sell mine for Immortality :D,

Would anyone else sell theirs at all?
If so.. What for?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
It's more bartering than actually "selling" your soul.

Either way, if you believe you actually have a soul, how sad would your immortality be to exist without it?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
We also don't know what the nature of a possible soul may be, so you don't even really know what you're giving away.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Nah, but I might be willing to sell other people's souls. I've acquired a couple (not nearly as many as some of my friends have, though).

Making a deal with the devil almost always backfires. Also, you don't get whatever you want. You get whatever the devil's willing to offer you.

Especially immortality. That would SUCK. All of your friends and family die, but you keep living. You become old and decrepit, but keep living. Someone chops off your arm, and you keep living. The world ends, and you keep living.

wooly

I am the woolrus
i sold my soul back when i was in school to my friend for 50c.

it was lunchtime and i was hungry.

wolfheart

Registered Member
No i would'nt barter my soul to big red,he will get it one day,but i'm going to keep him waiting!.
Beside's i dont think id get much for it,being tainted and all.

Wade8813

Registered Member
i sold my soul back when i was in school to my friend for 50c.

it was lunchtime and i was hungry.
Yeah, that's the sort of thing my friends and I have done, although usually for even cheaper than 50 cents. IIRC, once my friend managed to get two or three souls with the same penny. He offered someone the penny for their soul, and they agreed. But then they tossed the penny. So he picked it up, and offered it to someone else.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
It's the only part of me that I can still consider redeemable. So no, I don't think I would. I'd sell him/her my guilt if it's up for grabs.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I wouldn't sell him my soul, but I would be willing to discuss renting it. But selling it no.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
I wouldn't sell him my soul, but I would be willing to discuss renting it. But selling it no.
What you have not mentioned, is for how much? Monthly? lease? What's the deal? It's your soul we're talking about. :)