your song???

dafty807

Registered Member
i have lots of songs with difrent boyfriends

my current boyfriend and i have song which is "please forgive me" by bryan adams

what is your song with ur partner????

x x

sugar_lump

Registered Member
Swallowed in the Sea by Coldplay.

I heard the lyrics when we first got together and sent him a clip of it and ever since then It's been our song.

fragile

Registered Member
We don't have a song yet, but I always think of him when I hear "Scream" by Timbaland. Not a typical "our song" hehe, but I always think of him when it comes on.

dafty807

Registered Member
lol . .well it can be any song which has a meanin to u cn it???

like our song is pleas forgive me . .which was the first song we listened to together

but the words are perfect tooo

x x

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
My boyfriend and I definitely don't have a song. I don't think he is lovey dovey, romantic enough for that.. It's been years, so I am not expecting to have a song any time soon.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I don't believe in having songs with a significant other. However, I have had a song with a girlfriend. Only one.

It was Scars by Papa Roach, and to this day, I can't hear that song without thinking of her and getting washed with a wave of anger, fear, sadness, and psychosis.

dafty807

Registered Member
lol i didnt think my boyfriend would be the lovey dovey type . .but he totally is . .and its really sweet!!!!!!]

hmm . . .alot of good song choices guys :)