Your socks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you wear socks above your ankles or the ankle height?

I have never wore socks that are RIGHT above my ankles, maybe a kid, but not now.

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i wear socks that go above the ankle, you get like "trainer socks" which end just at your sticky out bone. i dont wear them

3. Kriistineeee

Kriistineeee Registered Member

Ankle socks. :)

I can't stand if they're lower or higher

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I wear socks that stop right under the ankle. The kind you can hardly stick out of your shoes if they do at all.

I can wear socks that go above the ankle; I just don't like them nearly as much.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I generally wear Ankle socks because the longer ones get too hot. However our schol socks go right up to our knee. So if its cold out Ill just wear them.

Our socks for school are really comfortable though. So I have no issue with wearing them.

6. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I wear Trainer Socks, Not very often though!

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I mostly wear ankle/trainer socks, but I like slightly longer ones too especially in winter.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  8. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

always above the ankle, i try to keep as warm as possible
    even though people tell me i look like a nerd i just say fuck you let me where socks the way i wear socks

9. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I wear both. Above the ankle for with pants and below the ankle for when I wear shorts or skirts.

10. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I wear socks that go over the ankle,im mostly wearing safety boots or biker bikes neither of which suit short socks as they both tend to rub around the bone in the ankle.