Your Signature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icegoat63, Jun 16, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you take much pride in it? Obviously I'm not talking about the one on your profile, I'm referring to the signature you use to endorse a check or sign your name.

Is it just a bunch of squiggly lines? What is your signature like? Are you happy with it? If you could change it would you?

~~~~~

Ive actually practiced my signature over and over until I'd gotten it about where I like it. But recently its been slipping; I keep messing up on the P in my last name and that throws me off :hah: So I end up with a check that looks like i forged my own signature.

other than that though, I am pretty happy with mine, its mosly just squiggly lines but meh, I still love it.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I never really thought about if I was happy with it or not, I guess so. Mine is just the initial of my first and middle name, followed by a squiggle that is meant to be my last name. Looks just like i've scribbled on a page, and it never looks the same as the previous one.

The other day, I was looking at a document i'd signed about 5 years ago, and had to laugh at how much my signature has changed. Back then it was actually legible and looked just like my normal handwriting.

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Mine is sort of hard.. The F in my last name is capitalized, and in cursive it's the hardest letter ever.

But I like it.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I just write my name, i don't have any fancy sort of squiggly signature.

I had quite a talent for forging signatures when i was a kid though, so you could say i had a couple of different signatures in school! :p

AwkwardlyYours likes this.
  5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Well I have two last names so it took me a long time to figure out a signature that could work for both, but after a few years I developed a signature that I love. I'm seriously happy with my signature. It rocks.

6. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I like my signature. It has a lot of tall letters and nothing that goes below the line so it looks like a bunch of spikes in my name. And it's pretty much the same every time. I wouldn't say that I take pride in it, but I like it.
    ------
    My cursive capital F looks like how I write my 7's.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

is it anything bad if we post a picture of our signatures here?
    i understood nothing of what your signatures look like.

*rolling eyes*

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I wouldnt recommend posting a pic of your signature online. I mean you can, thats entirely up to you. But I wouldnt recommend it.

9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

why ? what happens?
    is anyone gonna put my sig. on an agreement i'm not aware of?
    i'm too naive to understand it...

10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Well, if you put your signature online anyone can get to it. And that's something that is your personal authentication to endorse checks and stuff like Ice said.

Personally, I've posted my signature online, and I figure, if anyone is really so inclined that they want to be me, by all means, be my guest. It's not so great being me.