• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Your Senior Prank?

dDave

V.I.P.
I thought it'd be a lot of fun to share senior pranks, it's something that I'd best most of us did.

Our senior prank was a pretty awesome idea. We took an old car and painted the whole thing white. We then had all of the seniors meet at a designated location and paint/draw all over the entire car. That's not all we did though. We then proceeded to get the car into an illogically impressive spot right in the center of campus. Unfortunately the car didn't run so it was difficult to move. Took about 20 guys and a couple of hours to get it all the way to the spot where we left it.

Take a look...

The one the seniors did at my HS this last year was pretty excellent as well. They had about 100 old tires without any rims and managed to get about 30 of them over the top of the flagpole (no cuts in the tires or anything). The flagpole is about 30-35 feet tall so I found this to be impressive. I still have no idea how they did it. They were forced to stop because the cops showed up. :lol:

Any awesome senior pranks? You can talk about regular pranks as well, no harm in that. :)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't even remember what my class did, so it probably wasn't anything good.

My friend and I did our own prank though. We went out late on a Sunday night and tried to fill all of the locks on the exterior of the school with superglue so they wouldn't be able to unlock any of the doors. Unfortunately the doors also open with key cards, so school was still open the next day.

One of the classes before mine did the car thing, only they got it into the courtyard in the center of the school somehow.

dDave

V.I.P.
I don't even remember what my class did, so it probably wasn't anything good.

My friend and I did our own prank though. We went out late on a Sunday night and tried to fill all of the locks on the exterior of the school with superglue so they wouldn't be able to unlock any of the doors. Unfortunately the doors also open with key cards, so school was still open the next day.

One of the classes before mine did the car thing, only they got it into the courtyard in the center of the school somehow.
I've heard of people doing that with the superglue, they got caught and lost scholarships and were charged thousands of dollars to fix what they had done.

We got ours into the center of the school too. There's building on all sides, don't let the camera angle fool you. The only side that there isn't a brick wall has a pretty lengthy ramp and stairs.

You don't remember your senior prank. Are you sure there was one?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The courtyard at my school literally has building on all four sides. Two-story brick, connected all the way around. I really have no idea how they got a car in there without a crane.

And yeah, I'm lucky I didn't get caught doing the superglue thing. But I was young and reckless and didn't really care too much back then.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't remember us doing anything for a senior prank but maybe the guys did, I don't know. I think us girls were more interested in prom and just glad it was over.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
One of the worst ones I had ever seen was my junior year in high school. Someone put deer urine in multiple vents and various places throughout the school. It actually forced a closure for a day.

The same year someone trapped a deer and released it into the south end of the school. It ran the halls for a minute or so before someone let it out of a side door.

Personally I didn't care much for pranks. The worst thing I dd when I was a senior was create a .bat file that I stuck in teachers' startup folder that restarted the PC 30 seconds after it booted up.