Your school habits

oXygen

Registered Member
How would you rate your school habits out of 10?

I would have to say 7 because I am a 70% student usually but I have never really pushed myself. I have always seemed to procrastinate and I know if I truely tried 100% I could be a 80-85% student.

Is there any ways this can be ''treated'' it's almost like a disease for me.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I'd rate myself about a 70% too. I always finish my work and pass most tests but I could study more to get better grades. Oh, And there is no cure except to work harder:D

Last edited:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm going to go with 9 I always try my hardest in school, I may not get perfect grades but I do on average get about a 90% in all of my classes except for Spanish.

oXygen

Registered Member
I'm going to go with 9 I always try my hardest in school, I may not get perfect grades but I do on average get about a 90% in all of my classes except for Spanish.
That's really good. It's hard for me really but I know I could do better.

I'd give myself a 5.5 out of 10, based on how sometimes I do my work well before its due and get a good grade, and sometimes I do it at the last minute and still get good grades.

sherwood

Registered Member
60% I really want to do well I just don't put the time in. I think to myself yeah I will do this work really well but then leave it to the last minute.. I really gotta up my game.

Half the time I'm sat in a lesson either staring at the board daydreaming about girls, what I'm going to do at break and that evening. So when I release I've been asked something I'm like crap!! So yeah that doesn't help either. Also I think I would do better if I was good at the subject :p (what a great excuse).

But seriously I think that I would do a lot better in some subjects if certain people were not in my class and if I had a teacher who didn't annoy me or who I hated :cool:

Last edited:

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I would have to say I'm a 8 or 9. I work really hard to get the grades I do. I was on high honor roll in high school and have above average grades in college now.

Breadsticks

Registered Member
I always do my work and pass tests. But I never do anything really oustanding. I do well enough at school. So I would rate myself at 70%

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'd say I used to be 8-9, but am now at a 3 or 4. I procrastinate like crazy and often do homework a couple classes before it's due or just copy someone else's. As a result of procrastinating so much, I sleep a lot later and sleep a lot more frequently during class. I still manage to learn most of the material and pass my classes, but going from a straight A to a B/C student isn't too great. I also failed my first class this year, but my teacher was nice enough to bump it up to a 70.

Luckily, I started declining at the end of junior year and senior year, so my transcript doesn't look too bad.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm going to go in depth with this, haha.

Up until 8th grade, I was a 10 student. Loved school, loved being there with my friends..loved having In-School Suspension so I could get away from my asshole teachers for a week.

9th grade..I was an 8

10th grade I was a 7..started playing Football so all I did was sleep

11th grade I was a 9 during Football season, a 6 when it wasn't there.

12th grade..I was a 10 during Fooball season..and a 1 when it wasn't here..

My senior year, out of the 8 classes we had a day..I had missed 106 classes before the 1st Semester was over..and that was only AFTER Football season so I missed almost all them classes in the 2nd marking period of the 1st Semester.

..COLLEGE

The first half of the 1st Semester my Freshmen year (now) I was probably an 8, but then once I was told I wasn't going allowed to be here for the next semester..I went down to like a 3

Last edited: