Your positive/negative exclamation of choice

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
So, when you want to call something bad or good, what do you say?

Examples:

"That's badass"
"That's sick"
"That's awesome"

"That's lame"
"That's stupid"
"This blows"

You get the idea. What words do you find yourself using in your time of anger or happiness?

heheh . . haPENIS . . .

6footninja

Registered Member
Good: "noice" (with exclaimed 'O'). "sweet". "awesome" Usually white boy things.

Bad: "shit, fuck, dammit" Sometimes all at the same time

Saying "whoa" can sound good or bad. When I say it, I'm giving off the impression it's good/bad. I'll include it on my list.

Good: amazing, cool, awesome, whoa
Bad: stupid, ridiculous, horrible, retarded (I say it in my head, not out loud), annoying, aggravating

I need to broaden my vocabulary. -_________-;

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Good
  • "It's like *Blank* but on Steroids"
  • Awesome
  • Dude
  • "I know I am pretty badass"
  • Ridonkulous
Bad
  • That is fucking bullshit.
  • Gay
  • Retarded
  • "Dudes thats comparable to the Knicks/Mets"

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I know I've established a reputation here as someone who defends most language, but "cunt" is just one of those extremely few words that I can't say. It just sounds so nasty and wrong to me.

Haha it's partly one of the reasons I started using it. Most of the other cuss words just seemed so over used and watered down, so then I started saying cunt. Now though it's becoming a term of endearment between a friend and I. I always call her a cunt now. Lol. It's weird, but it works. I don't think much into the actual meaning of words, because really the only person that empowers them is the person saying/listening.