• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your portfolio

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What stocks are you currently investing in?

Personally, I recently pulled out of the market to put some money in other things, but I plan to get back in within a month or two.

The stocks I was in were starting to really shake around, and I decided to take a step back and watch from a distance.

I had a lot in [SYMBOL]SIRI[/SYMBOL] right before they dipped quite a bit in mid September. I got out in time, and definitely made the right choice. They've been going down ever since, and haven't really rebounded yet.

I had some in [SYMBOL]GOOG[/SYMBOL] for a day and made some money on a quick fluctuation, but didn't stay in long term. Oh how I wish I did now..

Anyway, those are just the most recent two I was dabbling with.

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
We don't really have a portfolio to speak of.
This week it was cat and tata motors TTM We managed to schnitzel a few bucks on both.
She has been in Broadcom BRCM for a week or so but I suspect she will unload it before closing today. March 10. The option is good until May so I'm second guessing her.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How long are you hanging on to these stocks? Do you stay in short term or hold on for long term growth?

I have trouble sitting on a slow stock while I watch others take off. What usually happens is I sell short and then split my losses/profits.

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
Strictly short term.