Your Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'NFL' started by BigBob, Nov 26, 2008.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

As of right now, who do you guys seeing as heading into the playoffs and winning it all?

AFC North
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    AFC South
    Tennessee Titans *1st Rd Bye/Home Field
    AFC East
    NY Jets
    AFC West
    Denver Broncos
    Wild Cards
    Miami Dolphins or New England Patriots
    Indianapolis Colts

NFC North
    Minnesota Vikings
    NFC South
    Atlanta Falcons
    NFC East
    NY Giants *1st Rd Bye/Home Field
    NFC West
    Arizona Cardinals
    Wilds Cards
    Washington Redskins
    Dallas Cowboys

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008

2. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

You should change your wild cards up, you have the NFC wild cards under the AFC and AFC under the NFC.

I really doubt we see 2 NFC east teams get a wild card not with the way the NFC south is shaping up, in order for that to happen I think Caolina, Tampa Bay, and Atlanta all have to drop a couple mroe and the Cowboys would have to more than likely win out, which at this point they have a very difficult schedule to finish out the season, Washington has the Giants at home and then a fairly easy run to the end so I think the possibility of them making it is real good unless they just choke it up and drop a few of these last critical games.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Shit, I figured I'd do something stupid like that. To be honest, whenever I first made it up I started putting all the NFC's under the AFC and vice versa for some reason.

I agree with you though, but if they both come out to play like they could (Washington and Dallas) then I think they'd be shoe ins for it. It's a down year in the NFL IMO or everyones just equal (except the Lions..)