Your Playoff Predictions

BigBob

Registered Member
As of right now, who do you guys seeing as heading into the playoffs and winning it all?

AFC North
Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC South
Tennessee Titans *1st Rd Bye/Home Field
AFC East
NY Jets
AFC West
Denver Broncos
Wild Cards
Miami Dolphins or New England Patriots
Indianapolis Colts

NFC North
Minnesota Vikings
NFC South
Atlanta Falcons
NFC East
NY Giants *1st Rd Bye/Home Field
NFC West
Arizona Cardinals
Wilds Cards
Washington Redskins
Dallas Cowboys

Last edited:

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
You should change your wild cards up, you have the NFC wild cards under the AFC and AFC under the NFC.

I really doubt we see 2 NFC east teams get a wild card not with the way the NFC south is shaping up, in order for that to happen I think Caolina, Tampa Bay, and Atlanta all have to drop a couple mroe and the Cowboys would have to more than likely win out, which at this point they have a very difficult schedule to finish out the season, Washington has the Giants at home and then a fairly easy run to the end so I think the possibility of them making it is real good unless they just choke it up and drop a few of these last critical games.

BigBob

Registered Member
Shit, I figured I'd do something stupid like that. To be honest, whenever I first made it up I started putting all the NFC's under the AFC and vice versa for some reason.

I agree with you though, but if they both come out to play like they could (Washington and Dallas) then I think they'd be shoe ins for it. It's a down year in the NFL IMO or everyones just equal (except the Lions..)