• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Phone

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
What kind of phone do you have? With all the news one out there, I think it'd be interesting who has what kind? What do you think of your phone?

---
Mine is:

I just got it about two weeks ago and I LOVE it. I love how it's a decent size (unlike the evo which does basically the same thing but has 4g and its huge) and can do so much.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
I have a Sanyo Katana LX

It's pretty beaten up and it's not blue but rather a dark silver color. Not a terrible phone at all though. It does what it needs to basically texting and calling nothing else.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have a pretty basic LG phone.

I don't need anything more than that.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
iPhone 3G... I probably will never get another phone until this one breaks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have the same phone as Blueyes! I've had it since mid June and I like it a lot. There's a lot of different option on the Bold 9700. I personally have no real big complaints.

I would definitely suggest this phone to anyone that is looking for a new one.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
iPhone 3Gs. It basically saves my life on an everyday basis.