Your personal preference on the "perfect" partner

Grootseun

Registered Member
Hi Peeps :)

Just a general interest: What is your ideals and characteristics of you "perfect" partner?

Is it his drop-dead gorgeous face? Maybe her legs that's longer than the Missisipi river? Or it's actually his shy, but friendly personality?

Hope to receive some good replies on this thread. ;)

Keep well

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Looks aren't terribly important but if they're a river creature I'm going to say no. The majority of importance for me comes in the realms of good humor and openness. I have trouble when people shut everything away or they can't laugh at themselves. To me, they're essentially ingredients in a healthy and sane person. They're not open like books, but they can share themselves if needed be.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
When I was single / dating I had to be both mentally & physically attracted to someone; I couldn't just date someone based on their looks alone; I like the whole package.
...However, I've always found myself a sucker for dark-haired guys with a stocky build, a few tattoos and a couple scars. :eek:m nom nom:

I wouldn't say I'm hung up on looks, but I at least want to girl to look attractive. But personality usually comes first. If we can click with our personalities, then we'll probably have a good relationship, dating or not.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I wouldn't say I'm hung up on looks, but I at least want to girl to look attractive. But personality usually comes first. If we can click with our personalities, then we'll probably have a good relationship, dating or not.
I agree, personality is *key* and you've got to click mentally and share alot (if not all) of the same morals / values, etc.

Intelligence is easily the most important attribute I look for. I am not picky with looks really, I like girls of all different backgrounds, styles, and makeups. But I am picky about personality, and more specifically intelligence. If a girl can stimulate my mind and carry a meaningful conversation, I will usually give them the time of day. If they are a total bust in the brain department, there is literally no chance I would pursue them. They don't have to share the same values or interests as me at all, but I like when they have a good general knowledge of a lot of topics, and they have extensive knowledge of topics they are interested in. I like a girl that is motivated, independent, and knows how to take care of themselves as well.

akefuyung

Registered Member
She has to not be blonde (literally) for me. I like dark haired women. I'm not trying to find a "slender" woman but more of a "full" figured (not round; nor horizontally inclined). My ideal would be someone who can understand me and trust me. She has to be NOT single. Guess that's pretty vague.

Rectify88

Registered Member
Values are the biggest for me. I always had high standards when it came to looks but never really though of it much until I had been with a few women. There is a lot of dynamics I look at. I wouldn't say I'm a barbie doll guy. I think those woman are fake and I find them unattractive. I pick on more things that are in the inside of a girl rather than the outside. I really don't have a hair preference. Height yeah because I'm not that tall, figure is probably best narrowed down as Athletic figure. But that's really near the end of my scrutinizing.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Intelligence is easily the most important attribute I look for. I am not picky with looks really, I like girls of all different backgrounds, styles, and makeups. But I am picky about personality, and more specifically intelligence. If a girl can stimulate my mind and carry a meaningful conversation, I will usually give them the time of day. If they are a total bust in the brain department, there is literally no chance I would pursue them. They don't have to share the same values or interests as me at all, but I like when they have a good general knowledge of a lot of topics, and they have extensive knowledge of topics they are interested in. I like a girl that is motivated, independent, and knows how to take care of themselves as well.
this.

Intelligence is extremely important. You've got to be bright and mentally stimulating to grab my attention.