Your personal favorite VG villain

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KSpiceFantastic, May 2, 2010.

1. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Who is your favorite villain (or villains) from any video games you have played?

Personally, I would pick either Baby Panay from Just Cause 2 because of how awesomely bad his voice sounds and how you fight him on a nuclear missile or Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 because he was the most punishing boss I have ever fought against.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Dist the Rose for Tales of the Abyss I guess.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

uh, can we count the original Donkey Kong? :shifteyes:

:lol: that would be terrible!

Actually Kerrigan and the Zerg Overmind was probably the most epic enemy ever.

The Zerg were so powerful that humans and protoss had to team up, not to mention the final level is almost impossible (Blizzard has made a habit of making the hardest final levels ever :lol:)

I hear that the Mother Brain in Metroid is pretty sick, I'll be there soon enough to give an opinion on that one.

4. KSpiceFantastic

Story-wise, Mother Brain had a big effect on me and I totally blanked on the Zerg. Being a part of the Starcraft II beta and all.

5. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

Sepiroth from Final Fantasy VII got to the point where 1) Wished I could play as him and 2) Wanted him to win xD

I would also go for The Environment in Paperboy the NES game =P DAMN YOU WORLD!!!

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

This is way too hard for me to pick, but I know that the Gravemind on Halo 2 was an awesome "villain". I really loved the way it talked.

7. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Yeah I have to agree Gravemind was just amazing because of the way he talked.

I would have to say that my personal favorite villain from any video game would have to be Ashnard from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. The other main villains from that series had evil ideas, but this guy took the crazy level in that series and upped it a few levels.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nemesis, Resident Evil 3 - Big, scary, and brutal not to mention faster than your character, Nemesis could pop up anywhere during gameplay and seriously fuck with your day. He would only groan "...STARS..." (referencing the name of the law enforcement squad he was assigned to eliminate) as this man made clusterfuck of science and insanity stalked you throughout the entire game.

Alma, FEAR series
    - I could sum up Alma in one word but it would spoil it for those that haven't played the series. She's essentially a pissed off little girl who was used as a brood chamber to breed telepathic commanders due to her amazing psychic abilities. Long story short, she gets pissed and blood soaked shit hits the fan. Also, if you feel like a light spoiler, there's also the fact that:

She fucking RAPES you at the end of the second game. I'm not lying, she RAPES you so she can have another child that she can keep for her own. RAPE. How would you like to be raped by a psycho-kinetic entity that has been trying to eat your face for the entire game?

9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, when they wrote his lines, they were written in iambic pentameter and trochaic heptameter, for the rhyme and the rhythm. It works amazingly with his speeches, I love it.

10. KSpiceFantastic

Yeah, the FEAR series is nuts and Alma is downright CRAZY. I can't wait for the third one, F3AR.