Your Past Life

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Past Life Analysis

I found this on another forum i'm on; just input your DOB and it tells you what you were in a past life.

Sounds bull, i know, but it's interesting what comes up.

Here's Mine:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
---
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
---
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
---

I agree that i might have been a man, but i don't feel like a surgeon or medic (i hate hospitals)-i am into herbal things though; i'd prefer to use essential oil for bug bites and stomach aches than take pills.

The psychological profile doesn't seem right either...unless i've changed while i was reincarnating o.o

I don't get the last bit o_O...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's mine

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

That's pretty funny.

This probably means I had a twin sister in my past life as well, since I have a twin brother now, weird.

Last edited:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Heh. Here's mine:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 975. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

w00t. :lol:

Last edited:

Rubedo

Registered Member
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Seems kinda weird...

Everyone born on the same day as me was the same person in a previous life? "ok" haha.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

The last two paragraphs are pretty accurate.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 825. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

-----
Well that's just inaccurate all over the place. I'm not creative at all.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Everyone born on the same day as me was the same person in a previous life? "ok" haha.

Yeah. Doesn't it just make you trust this test more? :lol: I have the same past life as Leonardo di Caprio! (we're born same day/yr)

Anyway, here's what it said about me:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. :lol:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Speaking of past lives, I know a couple who does regression session. They regress you to your former state, used in some behavioral modification therapy. At times, it can regress you up to past this lifetime.... (like in the movie: Dead Again).

I've been curious about it and want a session but never got to it.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Speaking of past lives, I know a couple who does regression session. They regress you to your former state, used in some behavioral modification therapy. At times, it can regress you up to past this lifetime.... (like in the movie: Dead Again).

My grandpa supposedly had one of these sessions. He swears that he was regressed and taped...or whatever it was they did back then...and he clearly heard his own voice (after he was brought out of his regression) speaking French, when he had no clue of how to speak it. He claimed that he was Horatio Hornblower.

I wonder why you're always someone famous. I never hear of anyone being just ordinary in a past life.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Maybe only famous people want to extend their fame by making sure their future selves would have the desire to find out about their past life through regression. :lol:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.

I've always wanted to go to one of those!