Your Own Personal Two Way Teleporter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Scenario: You are given two small electronic objects, each the size of a watch or less. These are both two way teleporters. You can place both of these anywhere in the world. Once placed, you (and anybody who knows about these) can use them to teleport back and forth at will.

The problem is if you place them somewhere too obvious, somebody could move one of them. The only way to find it would be to go to the other one and teleport through it. If both are lost, well, you're out of luck.

They can be moved at any time.

Where would you place them and why? Remember, anywhere in the world is allowed.

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I would get one of them fastened into a dermal implant and screw it into the anchors I have every intention of getting. That way it would be with me at all times. The other one would be placed around as I deemed necessary. It would never matter since I have the other one permanently attached to me.

3. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Until someone tries to go through the other one, and asplodes in you... :sick: :urp:

4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'll throw one of them into the ocean and give the other one to my worst enemy *evil grin*

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd put one in my living room then mail the other one to ysabel and ask her to put it at the top of the Eiffel Tower. At least that way I wouldn't be able to chicken out at the bottom of it like I did when I was in Paris.

6. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

I would put one here in front of the computer and the other one in the bathroom so I wouldn't have to get up and walk in there every time I had to take a piss or do something vulgar. I could just warp to the pot, do my do, and warp back just in time to catch someone coming into chat so I can say "Ello ello. Es Pablo speaking." Or rather, have Ted say "Hello. He is Pablo and he is speaking." Either way, I would be just in the nick of time!

On a more serious note; I think I would place one in the kitchen so I could get munchies and come back here without having to do any walking.

Okay, really now. On a completely serious level, I would place one in the separation cell that they always put me in when I go to jail, and the other at my house. That way when I gotta sit a day or week in jail I can just jump back and forth. If I were still in the criminalistic prime of my life I would commit crimes while in jail so I could plead not guilty on anything claiming that there is someone else -exactly- like me out there who is committing the crimes. My proof being that obviously I was in jail at the time of the crimes. I think that would be strong enough to dismiss me off any case.

Or option two, seriously, I would get two pet monkeys and put the transporters on the monkeys. So as they are running crazy around my apartment they would randomly press the teleport to right by the other monkey and run off not knowing what happened. I'm sure I could watch this all day long.

Or, option 3, as opposed to option two, is give them each to a blind person and have them walk around my apartment pressing on the buttons like the monkeys.

7. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

The device itself would be on the outside of my skin thus disproving your theorem.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would leave one in my place here in Darwin, then the other would be back down in Melbourne at my parents place, then after work I can go back to Melbourne see my friends down there and my girlfriend when ever I wanted.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The first one would be in my room and I would just lock the door so no one could get in. The other one would be somewhere in Las Vegas, I would put it somewhere that no would find it and trust me when it comes to hiding things I'm usually great at it, so no one would be able to find it.

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I'd have one placed in a safe box in the bank vault. At night when they are closed... I'll appear, help myself then go home.