Your music genre(s)

Your favorite genere(s) of music? (Multiple choice)

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
What are your favorite musical genres? I'm fond of country mostly, but will listen to some classic rock, modern rock, alternative etc...

sherwood

Registered Member
Well I like a lot of different things. here is a quick list.

• Rock
  • Indie
  • Dance
  • Hardcore Tunes
  • Alternative
  • Indie/Rock
  • Metal.
A big Range of music for me :nod:

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
  • Metal/screamo
  • Rock/Puck
Those are the two I listen to on a regular basis, but Ill listen to pretty much anything that's not Rap/Hip hop or death/Black metal

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Mostly depends on my mood.

I dont listen to most Classic Rock, however there are certain types I do enjoy. Mainly I listen to Metal and Country (I know very odd combo). However I'll listen to generally every genre of music out there sans-reggae.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... I hate reggae, Bob Marley makes me want to punch babies.

BigBob

Registered Member
I really listen to everything. My favorite bands come from every genre.

• Metal
  • Screamo/Punk
  • Rock
  • Rap
  • R&B/Soul
  • Jazz
  • Country
  • Caribbean/Reggae
I don't really get into sub-genres, but I really like everything.

I love mixes of those genres though, like the band Brokencyde a friend of mine showed me the other day, a mix of screamo and rap.

My favorites are heavy stuff though, Rock and Metal. I do listen to some new rap, but only certain people...but the old stuff is one I like.

Metal, Rock, Alternative, New Age, Punk, Techno, Classical, video game music and SOME Pop. Mainly rock.

I'm fond of Rock the most.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I listen to rock, alternative, metal, religious metal, some techno but only when a friend's listening to it. This isn't all of it, but yeah, I like variety. But there's certaine genres I wouldn't want to touch. Blue grass is one example.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Jazz
Classical/Choral
Techno/Electronic/Dance
R&B/House (sometimes)
Rock/Modern rock/Classic rock
Alternative Rock
Pop/Modern

I'd enjoy listening to the genres listed above with special emphasis (in bold) on classical/choral music and alternative rock, two I enjoy the most.