• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Your most watched TV channel

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
So which channel do you watch the most?

During college football season I probably spend the most time watching ESPN. Otherwise it's definitely Discovery Channel. I'll watch just about anything on there. There's so many great shows. Survivorman, Man vs Wild, Mythbusters, Planet Earth, How It's Made, Dirty Jobs, Everest: Beyond the Limit, etc. I love anything about nature or science.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've dumbed down my "TV experience" to pretty much non-educational shows exclusively. By that I mean that I watch prime time sitcoms only on the various big name networks, NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc.

I don't watch much TV though so it's not like I am sitting around watching sitcoms all day. Just usually late at night before I go to bed.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I don't watch TV all that much, but I'll record a King of Queens, or The Office to watch once in a while.

The only specific channel that I check when I turn on the TV is the history channel.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The History Channel is good sometimes. I watched a show about global warming on there last night, and they've had some good shows about human evolution and stuff like that. I never really watch any of their war shows though, which seem to be on most of the time.

dDave

V.I.P.
I would say tbs because that's where I watch the Office and I think Home Improvement is on there too. Sometimes I like to watch really old shows.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
What is this TV you speak of? heh, mine got killed during a lightning storm(while playing Half Life 2).

Now I've become a bit of a Youtube whore.
I need help....

dmny500

Registered Member
I would have to say I watch FX the most, they have some good shows on there in my opinion. My favorite is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but I'm sure most of you have never even heard of that.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
War shows are about all I like to watch on the history channel. The ancient Greek stuff is pretty cool. You should check it out sometime, if it's on.