• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Most Valuable Collection?

Malificus

Likes snow
by pure monetary value, it's my anime.

I'm starting to treasure my figurines as much though, despite the fact that there are a lot less of them and they're collectively worth less than the anime.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I will have to repost the pics..They all got wiped when I changed over my photobucket account I lost alot of if not all of my attachments..So it looks like the upgrade wasn't a good idea...

I tried to edit them before they were gone but it looks like it didn't work..I'll did out the pics and repost them as soon as I can..

jakebar3

Registered Member
my most cherished is my personal signed baseball collection
1995-2001 team signed yankees balls

my most valuable is my baseball card collection over 30k cards prob

Lithium

Registered Member
My faerie statues... they arn't cheap so if they broked I would have wasted alot of monies :'(

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I have 3.

1. All my guns total close to $6000
2. I have a roll of mint condition quarters from every state, a bunch of old silver half dollars, a few proof sets, old wheaties, and two rolls each of all the presidential dollars. Close to $1000 or more in coins.
3. My licence plate collection. Washington DC alone is worth $70 and I have two :) I think its worth a total of about $600+

Last edited:

DLFerguson

Registered Member
FANTASTIC FOUR #1-#100. Took me damn near 20 years to get all of them and now that I have 'em I wouldn't sell 'em unless I was completely destitute. I've also got all of the CONANs drawn by Barry Windsor-Smith. I've got about 2,000 comics in my collection but those are the crown jewels