• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Your most re-watched films

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I couldn't tell you how many times I have seen certain films but I do know there are a lot of films that I have seen many times over either because they are a comfort film, a film that reminds me of someone or for no other reason except that I enjoy watching them, my lust would include:

Boiler Room
Beverly Hills Cop
Last Action Hero
My Sisters Keeper
American History X
Saw
Lost and Delirious
Two for the Money

But what makes your list?

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
The movies I've seen the most often would be:

The Godfather
Jaws
Rocky
The Shawshank Redemption
Field of Dreams
The Natural

There are a few others I've seen a few times but these really stand out for me as being movies I have watched and do watch over and over.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
The Saw series
Momento
Equilibrium
Doomsday
Drag Me to Hell
Oldboy
I'm A Cyborg
Lady Vengeance
The Host
Memories of Matsuko

There's more than that :lol:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I have seen Rocky I-III so many times I can't count.

The other big on for me is Ten Commandments. I can't get over how stunning that movie is considering that it was made in 1956. Sometimes I watch it from a religious viewpoint. Sometimes I watch it from the freedom aspect. And sometimes I just watch it because Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner and Anne Baxter are great actors.

BlackBird

Registered Member
Oh boy, so many I rewatch over and over.

Amadeus
The Odd Couple
Sabrina (Audrey Hepburn version)
We're No Angels (Bogart version)
Operation Petticoat
Grumpy Old Men / Grumpier Old Men
The Planet of the Apes (original)
Labyrinth (I could watch Bowie's crotch all day...)

Konshentz

Konshentz
The X-Files: Fight the Future
The Book of Eli
Almost Famous
The Dark Knight
La Bamba
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Goodfellas
The Departed
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
The Might Ducks

Off the top of my head, those are the movies I've seen the most. Half of those wouldn't even make my top 25, but I can put them on just about every night & never get tired of them.

Taliesin

Registered Member
For me, my most re watched films would be:

Trust
Howl's Moving Castle
Ghost World
Transformers: The Animated Movie
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
Lost in Translation

And I'm sure another one's gonna be The Avengers when it comes out on DVD later this year.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Some movies I have watched over and over again. SO many times. Especially when I was young, I would watch the same films more than once in the same day!

Almost all Disney films made before 2000.
Independence Day
Twister
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron
I, Robot
Spirited Away
Kill Bill 1 & 2
Finding Nemo

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I really only have three movies that I watch over and over. I get tired of movies and don't like seeing them more than once unless I feel like watching them over to figure out more story details I may have missed.

Thor
Inception
Reservoir Dogs

Quite a crazy list, I know, but these three films I've seen more than 5-7 times each.

Konshentz

Konshentz
5-7 times... that's it!? A handful of mine have passed the 50 mark, while the rest are at least over 15. Haha.