Your Most Expensive Shopping Experience?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by dDave, Oct 8, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I would imagine that this thread applies to everyone in some way.

What's the most you've ever spent in one shopping trip?

I'm not a big shopper so my max spending is not very high.

I believe my most spending ever in one trip is $85, that was for last christmas, I come from a fairly large family and Christmas is a great time to give, I don't have a job so I don't get super amazing stuff for everyone but sometimes I'll buy one big thing for everyone:nod:.

I know $85 isn't much but being 15 I think it's acceptable, I know some people that have spent up to $500 just on clothes in one trip and some of them are younger than I am.

What's the most you've ever spent in one shopping trip?

2. Mustardsky

Mustardsky Registered Member

$1750 when i got i saved up a lot of money and bought a new computer and some games and other entertainment and tech stuff

3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

£3,000 [$6,000]. I won't say what on, but it didn't last long and was 'not' worth it.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Just counting me spending my own money, buying my 360 and 4 games.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

My cricket bat easily. $288 for that

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Not counting shopping for furniture :lol:, I probably spent 1500€ the most on items like clothes. It was that one day when we had to buy complete attire (for myself, my husband, and my son) because we were attending a rather formal event that weekend and had to dress up. I don't think I'd spend that much on clothes again. It's just that my cousin took us to her favorite shop and it happened to be designer...then we were sales talked and we figured, just once, we'll try.

7. leomay

leomay Registered Member

computer is so cheap
    ```
    i spen 1750rmb to buy my mobile telephone

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Was it a RealDoll? Just a guess. :lol:

The most I've spent at one time is probably the $400 driver I bought back when I was obsessed with golf.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The last time I went shopping I think we ended up spending about $450 or so on stuff at Home supply store for the house, you know all the "To Do list "shopping.

The time before that I spent $2,600 for stuff at a local comic con/ Bot con, but on a good note I made $5,000 at the same con in sales. So I guess it all balances out.

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Other than big ticket items like TV and computer, the most I spend each year is usually at school clothes shopping time for my girls.