your MITB ladder match slot picks

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Who do you think will be the seven wrestlers to join CM Punk in the Money in the Bank ladder match at WM25?

Here are my guesses:

Mark Henry
    Hacksaw
    Festus
    Umaga
    Khali
    Hornswoggle
    Mae Young

But then, I've been wrong before. For all I know, it could be some crazy lineup, like:

Shelton
    Rey
    Noble
    Kofi
    MVP
    Kendrick
    Chavo

2. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Tucker, are you sure you didn't mix your actual picks and your crazy picks??

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Miz and Morrison will face Carlito and Primo to unify the tag titles so that takes them out.

Punk
    Brian Kendrick
    Umaga
    Jamie Noble
    Kane
    Mr Kennedy
    Rey Mysterio
    Kofi Kingston

I'm hoping the US title is defended as well with Benjamin/MVP/Guerrero and R Truth being involved there.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I cant believe Morrison isn't in the Money in the Bank match, that's a stupid move from the WWE.

I like your list Millz, but I would replace Kane and Kendrick with Benjamin and MVP. I really hope that Umaga is in this match, he could do some exciting things in this type of match.

5. Millz

Morrison could still be but I hope that tag title match I suggested happens.

And normally I'd put Benjamin and MVP in there but again I'm banking (no pum intended) on them being in a fatal 4 way United States title match at Wrestlemania. I think Umaga will be there for sure and Kendrick hasnt been used lately so he makes sense as well.

Kane was just a name a threw in there because he doesnt have anything going on.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah Kane is always thrown in there. For some reason I dont see the US Title being up for grabs at Wrestlemania 25. I don't know why, but it would be cool if it was. But like I've said many times I love Shelton Benjamin in the Money in the Bank match. He makes things happen, and entertains the fans.

7. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

The same is true with Morrison, but I think having different entrants this year would be a good thing. I don't want a repeat of past matches, as amazing as they were. I think we shouldn't discount people like Kane and Umaga even though they're big. I'd love to see one of them win it; it would be a big surprise.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  8. Babe_Ruth

I agree with you on Umaga I think he shines in this type of matches, I personally wouldn't mind if he won the whole thing. I really hope Punk doesn't win it again.

But I have to disagree with Kane, I don't think he should be in here again, I agree he can make an impact, but I don't find him entertaining in these type of matches, what I mean by that is matches that involve ladders.

9. Millz

Kane and Umaga would add a different power element to the match but I think in reality only one of them is needed.

I dont want Punk to win again either. Once was enough.