• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Lunchbreak

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Whether you're at school, college or work we all get a lunch break.

How long is yours and how do you spend it?

I get one hour to do what I like.

I normally go into the commercial office and sit on one of their computers and surf for a bit with some lunch.

Other times though, normally friday's, we have a pub round the corner so I'll go down there and have a few pints or a bottle of wine with a colleague and read the sports news in the paper.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I get one hour. I used to sit in the canteen with my friend but since I fell out with him I've started spending my hour on GF.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I don't get a set time for lunch as I don't work set hour's,today I started at half 7 and was home by 11!.

If we are on a full day's job,we just grab something fast,I don't think I have had hour's lunch break in all the time I have worked for my current employer,normally one will go get the lunch then we take a 20 minute break to eat and have a coffee then back to work.

Kite

Registered Member
Yeah I don't have a lunch break, I never have more than three hours of scheduled contact time at uni a day as the rest of it is reading/essays etc. in the library, so i can pretty much do as I wish.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I have half an hour which is spent purchasing food, eating food, and smoking as many cigarettes as I can squeeze in. I also usually get a coffee when the damn coffee machine works.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I can take as long of a lunch break as I want. Usually when I am not busy it is an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half.

During tax season usually 45 minutes to an hour. I am not really that busy and as long as I get what little work I have done they don't really care.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
One hour lunch break at school, I spend it playing soccer and a bit of footy, depends on the weather really.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I usually have somewhere between 1-2 hours, for eating and just personal admin that needs to be done. I just normally enjoy the time to eat and relax.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only have a half of an hour. So I dont have much time to do a lot of things. I usually eat my lunch and listen to music. Sometimes I read a book that I bring from home.