Your Lucky Number

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Do you have a lucky number or favorite number? What's the reason behind it and did it really bring you "luck"?

Mine is 11 because of my birthdate 11/11. I thought I'll get lucky when I hit my 11th birthday but it was one of the worst years in my life. :lol: So now it's just a fave number not a lucky one.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I don't have a lucky number but it's just so happened that our anniversary and all kids birthday's are all made up of 1 and 7; 17, 11, 17, and 7. It keeps things simple, you just have to remember which date is which combo of 1 and 7.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The number four never does me wrong. Same for 8 or 21.

raye_raye

my bologna has a 1st name
my fave number is 8. I have always been 8th in apha order in school. I was 8th in line at grad. My (meaning when i was born) due date was 08/08/88. It has always just followed me everywhere.

My lucky number has always been 13. :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't have a lucky number but it's just so happened that our anniversary and all kids birthday's are all made up of 1 and 7; 17, 11, 17, and 7. It keeps things simple, you just have to remember which date is which combo of 1 and 7.
We use our family bday numbers too...for betting in the lottery. :lol:

my fave number is 8. I have always been 8th in apha order in school. I was 8th in line at grad. My (meaning when i was born) due date was 08/08/88. It has always just followed me everywhere.

My lucky number has always been 13. :)
You have the same bday as my daughter (the month/day). They said this year is "luckier" because it'll be 08/08/08.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think I posted this in another thread. Seems to be 7 or 2 in the poker rooms here but never 7/2 together. ;)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I remember that 7/2 poker hand discussion thread. Is that the one you were referring to? Or was there already a lucky number thread before? :)