• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Life's Canvas

Dabs

Registered Member
If someone were to sit down and try and paint your life as it is right now, and they started with a plain white canvas, how would it end up when they were done??
Would they have a bright colorful energetic design??
Would they have a soft pastel mellow painting??
Perhaps it would be left blank, because you don't feel nothing.
Or would you be shown something along the lines of VanGogh's (Vincent's) Starry Night??

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
If someone were to sit down and try and paint your life as it is right now, and they started with a plain white canvas, how would it end up when they were done??
Would they have a bright colorful energetic design??
Would they have a soft pastel mellow painting??
Perhaps it would be left blank, because you don't feel nothing.
Or would you be shown something along the lines of VanGogh's (Vincent's) Starry Night??
I think that they would start me off with a black canvas. But after all the darkness they will see the real me. I will be colored in red, green, blue, hell even yellow. But people will see me for who I am. My painting would be something like...don't look at the past...look into the future.

Dabs

Registered Member
I think that they would start me off with a black canvas. But after all the darkness they will see the real me. I will be colored in red, green, blue, hell even yellow. But people will see me for who I am. My painting would be something like...don't look at the past...look into the future.
Nice reply generalblue :)
My canvas.....would definitely be a VanGogh.
And I think Starry Night is one of his best and I also like the song that was sung (by God I forgot who) titled "Vincent" is haunting.