Your least favorite candy

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Greywolf, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

Having the title speak for itself, what is your least favorite, dislike, or hated candy out of all the candy? Mine are gummi bears and licorice... I just can't stand them....

2. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Mars Bars. I'm not sure why. I just can't stand them, yet, if they are sliced, they can be quite tastey, or melted to make a sauce, they can be nice.

As the song goes:
    "A Mars a day helps your teeth rot awayyyyyyyyyyyy."

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I hate licorice! Yuuck. I can't think of anything else. I don't like candy that much, well I like chocolate but not things like sweets :-/ Dislike eating candy canes and sticks of 'rock' you get from the seaside, stuff like that..

AeonFlux likes this.
  4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Candy corn. That stuff is wax and not candy. Seriously. Eww! =P

Blueyes likes this.
  5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Candy corn is the worst. I'm not that fond of Reeces either.

viLky likes this.
  6. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Milk chocolate, dont' like that, also im not a eater of jellies and gums.

7. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

black licorice ewwies i really dont know how people drink yegger when all it is, is black licorice flavoried alcohol. gross. other then that i like most of it. cept maybe those boston baked bean things. my dad loves those and i hate them.

oh and i hate big hunks EXCEPT when you roast them over a fire.... sounds strange i know but they rock that way and i really dislike them every other possible way

AeonFlux likes this.
  8. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Liquorice allsorts. I cannot stand them eeeeeeeeeew! :sick:

I don't like Bounties either, but then I don't really like anything coconutty. :thumbdown:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I love any kind of candy ( though I do not eat it a lot) but there always gets to the point where its sickening.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Anything that involves chocolate and mint put together. I love chocolate and I love mint but when there combine together it's awful.