Your least favorite candy

Greywolf

Registered Member
Having the title speak for itself, what is your least favorite, dislike, or hated candy out of all the candy? Mine are gummi bears and licorice... I just can't stand them....

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Mars Bars. I'm not sure why. I just can't stand them, yet, if they are sliced, they can be quite tastey, or melted to make a sauce, they can be nice.

As the song goes:
"A Mars a day helps your teeth rot awayyyyyyyyyyyy."

I hate licorice! Yuuck. I can't think of anything else. I don't like candy that much, well I like chocolate but not things like sweets :-/ Dislike eating candy canes and sticks of 'rock' you get from the seaside, stuff like that..

black licorice ewwies i really dont know how people drink yegger when all it is, is black licorice flavoried alcohol. gross. other then that i like most of it. cept maybe those boston baked bean things. my dad loves those and i hate them.

oh and i hate big hunks EXCEPT when you roast them over a fire.... sounds strange i know but they rock that way and i really dislike them every other possible way

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Liquorice allsorts. I cannot stand them eeeeeeeeeew! :sick:

I don't like Bounties either, but then I don't really like anything coconutty. :thumbdown:

Last edited:

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I love any kind of candy ( though I do not eat it a lot) but there always gets to the point where its sickening.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anything that involves chocolate and mint put together. I love chocolate and I love mint but when there combine together it's awful.