Your keyboard?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Does it have any wore out letters?

Looking at my laptop that I've had for like 3-4 years. Has only woren out the down arrow.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Nope, everything on my keyboard is still here after 6 (or 7) years of having it. I don't have that plastic thing over it either.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

The letters on my keyboard will wear out after a few months of typing. It's from resting your fingers on the keys for so long. On the tablet there are no letters off.

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Mines a laptop so when I'm not using it, it's closed and protected.

It's all in tact.

5. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Getting a new keyboard latter as this one is throwing fits,all the letters around the v will put the v in front,takes forever to write anything cause i have to keep going back to remove the v.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You can still see all the letters on my keyboard. It may be a little dusty but it's still in good condition after quite a few years.

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I have had my keyboard for years and you can still see all the letters as clear as the day I bought it.

8. patkick

patkick #21

Nope but my old keyboard was worn out after playing too much SNES and GBA roms. I used the Z, X, A and S buttons a lot. (I use a QWERTY keyboard btw)

9. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I've never really had any problems with keyboards. The one I got back in 2004 with my desktop computer shows a little wearing. The D key is the most notable but even it is barely noticeable in itself.

The problem with that keyboard is that when pressing the 8/* key it presses down the 9/( key sometimes. =/

10. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Fairly new computer here so it's all spick and span. My last keyboards keys didnt so much wear out as suffocate in a coat of filth and muck. I could have donated it to science