• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Job

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I clean hot tubs for a rental place. I live near a lake and I get to go into these huge million dollar houses and sit around and act like I'm all special and stuff. I get to drive around, and I work at my own pace.

$9.00 an hour, no benefits, but I get .40 a mile, too.

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a graphic designer and web developer. Every once in a while I am an investor also but that's not really a "job" because it's not a guaranteed profit at all. Right now I run a development / marketing company and do a little bit of everything.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Telephone technician and online entrepreneur. There are 6 of us in the family with one income, so I work 12 hours a day to feed, clothe and pay rent. I hope one day the online stuff will take off and I can reduce to one job.

I am pretty much 100% self taught in all fields. That's the great thing about living in America today. We have free access to knowledge that past generations had to pay for. What a great time to be alive, huh?

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Well, I be a full time college student...and I also clean hot tubs and look all pretty and special and such.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Insurance agent to pay the bills, and artist because that's what I consider my true "calling" in life. :)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Currently I work in the Deli Department at Walmart. Right now it is the only job that I could find at the moment. I was looking for a computer job, but finding them hard to find.