Your irrational fear?

I've been watching Monk lately and it got me thinking..... What is your irrational fears? Something that doesn't make sense to be afraid of but you are?

For example Monk is scared of milk :confused: ...... yeah i know. so whats yours?

I am scared of riding in a car with someone else driving.

SebNoker

Registered Member
Im scared when i go swimming in the deep end of the pool, or swimming in the sea when io cant see the bottom...even though i can swimm well, i feel really uneasy and have to get out of there

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Bugs. I mean even generally harmless bugs like moths and butterflies.

My irrational fear of them is so bad that if one of them touches me anywhere, I have to wash off that spot or I will freak out. o_o

Saucepan

Registered Member
Falling, though not heights. I could go on the highest roller-coaster or be in a hot air balloon 40 feet in the sky and not be afraid, however if I trip in the street or slip on some stairs I get real freaked out. Even more so if I fall backwards.
------
They aren't irrational. Aren't they proper phobias?:D
Most fear is irrational.

Last edited:
but being scared of heights is legit, especially if your walking along a cliff where if you fell youd die..... that sounds pretty rational. where as being scared of tripping on the street sounds pretty irrational because not much can happen to you