Your irrational fear?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EndWinterRomance, Sep 19, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

I've been watching Monk lately and it got me thinking..... What is your irrational fears? Something that doesn't make sense to be afraid of but you are?

For example Monk is scared of milk :confused: ...... yeah i know. so whats yours?

I am scared of riding in a car with someone else driving.

2. SebNoker

SebNoker Registered Member

Im scared when i go swimming in the deep end of the pool, or swimming in the sea when io cant see the bottom...even though i can swimm well, i feel really uneasy and have to get out of there

3. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

i kindve have a fear of falling.

4. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Bugs. I mean even generally harmless bugs like moths and butterflies.

My irrational fear of them is so bad that if one of them touches me anywhere, I have to wash off that spot or I will freak out. o_o

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Heights, i got real uneasy when i had to sit in a car on the lift, even on the safer two poster ramp o_O

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Roller coasters are the biggie for me, followed by heights.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Zombies. I am really scared of zombies! I actually have a plan in case of an outbreak. lol

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

They aren't irrational. Aren't they proper phobias?:D

9. Saucepan

Saucepan Registered Member

Falling, though not heights. I could go on the highest roller-coaster or be in a hot air balloon 40 feet in the sky and not be afraid, however if I trip in the street or slip on some stairs I get real freaked out. Even more so if I fall backwards.
    ------
    Most fear is irrational.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  10. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

but being scared of heights is legit, especially if your walking along a cliff where if you fell youd die..... that sounds pretty rational. where as being scared of tripping on the street sounds pretty irrational because not much can happen to you