• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your intelligence also surprises me. Hey. ;D

Haris

Hey, what's up? My name is Haris and I am 15 years of age and from the UK, my dad originates from Ireland and my mother originates from Turkey, and yes; I do have a slight Irish accent. ;)

I really don't know why I came to the GF, maybe it's because I'm somewhat of an insomniac and haven't slept for 24 hours solid and found myself cruising the internet until I ended up here. ^.^

Well then, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I live in a small private road in London with my mum and dad, close to all my friends and some of my family as well. I have a sister who is incredibly smart at the age of 17 and has already been offered a place at Oxbridge University.

My dad works at a University in the South of London and my mum runs her own business, so all is well, I guess. As for myself, in general I'm a flirty person and a bit cheeky at times, but I guess that can't be helped. ;D

I love to Box, I have been doing Boxing for sometime now and I love it, I can't stop thinking about it; my favourite films swiftly became 'Rocky' and 'The fighter'. I have won a few fights and lost none, so I guess I'm okay at fighting. Another thing I'm really, very good at is art, I'm taking art for my GCSEs and am fairly talented; I love to draw Manga and have done since I was about 9 years old, so I've had loads of practise.

So, feel free to welcome me.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Insomnia is what brought me to GF, too :)

Welcome! We have another big Rocky fan here, I'm sure you'll stumble across him soon.

Oh, and I hope you get to share your artwork with us sometime.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
That's a good introduction. We haven't had such in a long time.

You should promise us to stick around.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
You might not wanna center any of your other posts. It's best to edit your post formatting from your user CP, instead of manually in your post. It's not allowed to do it manually using bbcode lol.

Welcome to the forum though. Hopefully you decide to stick around. We can always use active, intelligent posters. Cheerz!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! I'm the other Rocky fan that Bex was talking about. I'm a huge Rocky fan myself. I've seen the movies about twenty times each, I've probably seen Rocky 4 over forty times in my life.

It's great to have you amongst us. Like Smelnick mentioned, please change the format of your posting style. It's against the rules to post that way, since it's an eye sore for a lot of the members.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D That's an awesome intro! I'm a fighter too but I never tried boxing. But we def have great sections for sports and manga. And for music which is where I spend tons of time! :nod: