Your inspiration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boredie, May 25, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Who in your life up till now has been your biggest inspiration? and why?

Mine would be my late grandpa, he was an amazing person in personality and in his creativity. He could do anything from gardening to sewing to carpentry to electricity. Basically there was nothing that he couldn't do and that inspired me to believe the same.
    He would always say how important it is to seize the moment and not let oppertunities go by and because of that I had done things I might've passed if it weren't for that.
    He was a very just man and very intelligent, he made me proud to have him as a grandpa, he truely was the best.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Same here. My grandfather. He's smart and wise, he has led military (intelligence) and is well respected, he had a healthly lifestyle, he's great with plants and carpentry, he's artistic (a poet and musician), he's a dedicated and loving family man, etc. He's one person who truly lived his life and has positively touched other's lives. And that's what I want to be.

Boredie likes this.
  3. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

My Grandfather was too, he was of the generation where you take value in what you have and what you do, money was based on what you earn and not what you spend. His aptitude to apply himself on any task was also inspiring.

Famous people include; Stephen Hawkings for defying the doctors and living an extra 40 years, dedicating the life he should not of had to science. He proves that even when the odds are against you its still worth trying.

Boredie likes this.
  4. Cheomesh

Cheomesh Registered Member

Teddy Roosevelt. Martian King. Roger Young.

M.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Why do they inspire you?

6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I am not familiar with the Martian King, you do mean the King of Mars....right:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

hehe.......a typo I suspect

ysabel likes this.
  7. KZA_GFX

KZA_GFX Registered Member

everyone who dosnt think ill make it
    all the dummies that think i need extra help
    and everyone who hates on me

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

It's not really one person, or really just people. It's my friends, the people who care about me and who I care about. It's teachers, it's strangers. It's movies, music, actors, actresses, books, poems. It's anything.

I can stare at a blue car and something will click in my brain. Next thing you know I have another idea to add to the growing list of things for books.

Or I'll see a strawberry and have an awesome idea for ceramics.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

People that have it better them me, the reason being is because if some of those people can be where they are now, then I don't see why I cannot reach that point in my life. It might not be the same things as them, but they still inspire me to become better then what I already am.

10. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

my father. He is why I have my musical abilities.

Boredie likes this.