Your Identity in 25 words or less?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

When people meet, they usually ask basic questions like "So what do you do?", "What are your hobbies?", etc. The goal of such a conversation is to get an understanding of what exactly this person is like. Will this person be a potential friend or just an acquaintance? Should this person be avoided like the plague, or invited to go hang out or whatever.

So, in a sentence or two with 25 words or less total, what is the best way to describe who you are? (Not single word bullet points)

Go!

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

No response for hours.
    Is it that we don't know ourselves as much as others do?
    ... or are we afraid to show who we really are?

...whatever....

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm amused at how quick you are to judge, but yet still hesitant to post your own. Or is this a reflection of yours?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

icegoat in 25 words (measured by Microsoft Word '07)

Compulsively organized and composed while maintaining patience amongst calamity and negativity. Humble but proud, wont back down from a challenge but understands the concept of limits.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

[To clarify something :
    My 1st post wasn't something directed at any of you, but it was something reflective towards myself and ironic towards it.
    What i meant was ...i needed someone else to post first because i was trying many times to post myself, but i couldn't .....
    As i find it hard for me to talk about myself, even 2 words ... i recalled a saying "You can never talk about yourself the way others do".

Anyway, icegoat63 you misunderstood what i meant.]

back on topic:
    I’m someone:
    Ambiguous, Ironic, Crazy, Reflective, Lovely, Sincere, plays the stupid but shows her real face in the end, a good listener, much into talks & debating.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Sensitive, loyal and caring. Will always look out for family and friends. Good sense of humour. Loves to laugh.

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Family person who dislikes her part time job. Enjoys a laugh and a good time with friends, and will help out any time.

7. Arcadoc

Arcadoc Registered Member

I'm a quiet person who enjoys life and leaves others alone if they'll do the same for me.

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

I'm just an amusing, cynical, empathetic, spiteful, mean, sonuvabitch. I nit-pick. I poke the bear. Love to laugh, fight and fuck.

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Cait in less than 25 words:
    Always overanalyzing life, but living bravely in each special crazy stressful moment: each a second chance.

10. Tracy

Tracy New Member

Family girl, loves to laugh, wanting to join the police and loves animals