Your ideal movie death?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Ok this is kind of an odd question but if you were an actor or an actress and you were going to be killed or just die on the big screen, do you have any preferences?

I'd want to go out with a bang or as a hero. Two scenes come to mind, both involving one of my favorite actors.

Please use spoiler tags if you use a movie reference just in case other people have not seen the movies:

GoldenEye 007

Sean Bean as Agent 006 in GoldenEye. He died by falling from a giant sattelite dish after an intense high wire fight and chase scene.

Lord of the Rings

Sean Bean as Boromir in Lord of the Rings. He died by getting shot full of arrows while trying to save some of the hobbits in the fellowship. I'd consider this more of an epic death than his Goldeneye death.

2. CaliforniaSteve

CaliforniaSteve Registered Member

Hmm....

Id have to go the Tony Montana route.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Big, violent explosion.

Or, ride a nuclear bomb to the ground. That would be awesome.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Steve McQueen did that in a movie of his. I'm not sure which one and it wasn't a nuclear bomb, but, he definitely rode a whopper to the ground. :D

5. Doc

Yeah, that's actually where I got the idea from.

6. CaliforniaSteve

That would be fun. At least you know you wouldn't be suffering afterwards.

7. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

ROFL!! :lol: omg! fun? yea that ranks right up there with taking a bath in a tub full of razors on my list of fun things to do. :D

that cracked me up.

8. CaliforniaSteve

Well...If I knew that I was going to die...may as well go out with a bang! I mean, if I had a choice between petting kittens and riding a nuke to Earth.... hmm...Kind of a hard choice.

Think I'll go and ponder in a nice, warm razor blade bath..:nod:

9. Doc

Acid shower sounds kinda fun, too. Nothing like melting flesh to brighten your day!

10. CaliforniaSteve

mmm.. Nothing makes me feel prettier than seeing my own bones.