• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your household

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So tell me about your household – how many bedrooms do you have, restrooms, ect.

I live in a terrace condo. There’s two bedrooms upstairs, both rooms have their own on-suite washrooms and I have another half of washroom in my living room(sink and toilet). I also have two decks, one is the master bedroom, but it has the AC unit on it, so there is not much room to stand. The other one is just outside of my kitchen area. It’s about 1392 square feet(my house that is).

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I live in a small, one-bedroom apartment right now. It's 600 square feet, but honestly that's fine with me while I'm single. Not much upkeep involved outside of paying rent and stuff. I just have the bedroom, one bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen with a little dining area in it. It may sound odd, but the smallness of it does make it feel somewhat relaxed and cozy haha. I have central air and heat, and I'm on the first floor of my building which I really like. I hope to move on to a home in a few years but it's hard out there for a state worker in Missouri haha - lowest paid baby!!!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I rent a room in my friends basement. got my own washroom down here, kitchen upstairs. two roommates, they both live upstairs. affordable rent, decent privacy and they can't hear me playing my guitar from the basement all the way up on the second story, so that works in my favour haha. Hoping to get my own place next year though, just gonna work through one more winter and save up some money.