Your guilty pleasure list

Some of the ones above can't be "guilty pleasure", considering they are actually awesome songs.

Here are mine, some people laugh that I actually like these. Ha.

YouTube - Rihanna - Umbrella

YouTube - Unfaithful-Rihanna

YouTube - Take a Bow - Rihanna (with lyrics)

You probably see a pattern here. Haha. Not only is she hot, she makes damn catchy songs.

She also completely makes the "Run This Town" song by Jay Z. Without her that song is mediocre.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Some of the ones above can't be "guilty pleasure", considering they are actually awesome songs.

Here are mine, some people laugh that I actually like these. Ha.

YouTube - Rihanna - Umbrella

YouTube - Unfaithful-Rihanna

YouTube - Take a Bow - Rihanna (with lyrics)

You probably see a pattern here. Haha. Not only is she hot, she makes damn catchy songs.

She also completely makes the "Run This Town" song by Jay Z. Without her that song is mediocre.

Nope, they're on my guilty pleasure's list whether other people find them good songs or not. You see, I'm not big into R & B or Rap, that's why they're on my guilty pleasure's list. Granted, I do like a huge variety of music but the 70's (Classic Rock and Disco), 80's and 90's (Dance / Top 40 / Rock and Alternative, etc.) are more-so what I am known to like and be drawn to. If that makes any friggin' sense?:shifteyes: I can ramble on sometimes.:shifteyes:

I'm not crazy about Rihanna but she is very cute, and I think the only song I like with Jay Z in it is this one:

YouTube - Foxy Brown ft. Jay Z- I'll Be

lol and while we're here I must add another guilty pleasure's song to my list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTdDCfBOalw
...other than this song, I can't stand any of the shit that comes out of her mouth, lol.