• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Your go-to show at the moment?

Crypticshock

Registered Member
I used to LOVE Criminal Minds. Up until season 7, I hadn't missed a single episode. But after they replaced Prentiss with Blake, I was out. Jeanne Tripplehorn pretty much ruined CM for me. I find her kinda stale and boring, and for that reason alone, I can't focus on the show anymore
Fuck yeah... I used to watch that on re-runs for two-three hours in the background while on the computer. Loved every chick they had in that poistion on the team until now... I just can not get in to the show anymore. I also preferred the other guy over Rossi too...

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Crypticshock said:
I used to LOVE Criminal Minds. Up until season 7, I hadn't missed a single episode. But after they replaced Prentiss with Blake, I was out. Jeanne Tripplehorn pretty much ruined CM for me. I find her kinda stale and boring, and for that reason alone, I can't focus on the show anymore
Fuck yeah... I used to watch that on re-runs for two-three hours in the background while on the computer. Loved every chick they had in that poistion on the team until now... I just can not get in to the show anymore. I also preferred the other guy over Rossi too...
Gideon was amazing. By far my favourite character during the shows existence. Even though there's been some great episodes without him, it's never been the same since he left. As far as these last few seasons, haven't been following religiously but I do PVR them every week and watch when I have time.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Mine are Sons of Anarchy and Brooklyn Nine-Nine at the moment, but they take a back seat if the Leafs are playing. I still like to watch Saturday Night Live if I'm home/awake while it's on.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
What's the one show that you have to tune in on a week to week basis, and what's so special about it?
besides wrestling for me it's NCIS, usually the reruns cause I never catch the new ones, but when NCIS is on I sit down and enjoy

Dedman

Registered Member
Over the last two weeks, I lost the two shows that were indeed my go-to shows. Boardwalk empire and Walking Dead.
Now, I gotta say it's Agents of SHIELD. Even Homeland doesn't have the same spot on my must watch list it used to.

Iris

rainbow 11!
right now it's greys anatomy, i love that show even though it's just a drama. it's a guilty pleasure.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Arrow - Amazing. Awesome. Epic. They are currently introducing the Flash. They have some Bane type of character too (Could it be Bane or just an introduction to how Bane comes to be). Ra's Al Ghul! Possibly Professor Zoom (Reverse Flash). As far as "super hero comic" shows come, Arrow beats Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. all day, everyday.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I've been meaning to give Arrow a try but haven't gotten around to it yet. My mom watches and she loves it, but I think that as a lot to do with the main character lol.