• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Your go-to show at the moment?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
What's the one show that you have to tune in on a week to week basis, and what's so special about it?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Right now I only have two shows; Sons of Anarchy and Hawaii Five O. Just both tremendous shows. Both have good storylines, drama, action and lots of ass kicking.

Those are two shows that I cannot miss.

I also don't really like to miss The Big Bang Theory, but it's not a huge deal if I do. Usually, the show doesn't follow a storyline like the other shows stated above.

Sabby

For me it's gotta be the Walking Dead. I've been bad this year, but I caught up on my PVR last night. I also try and watch Law and Order SVU. I've been hooked on that show since it first came out. I've also got back into HIMYM this season, so far so good!

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Big Bang, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Arrow, Agents of Shield, Two and a Half Men (Gotten better since Charlie's daughter arrived), Two Broke Girls and How I Met Your Mother! (Game of Thrones and True Blood when they come back).

There's no "one show" for me.

TORHABSFAN

more then one. but they all take a back seat if the Habs are playing.

M- How I met your Mother and Two Broke Girls

T- Brooklyn Nine Nine

W- Criminal Minds

T- Big Bang Theory

F- Nothing

S- Nothing

S- Walking Dead

Crypticshock

Registered Member
...for Friday. Check out Blue Bloods! Great show. Also, when it comes back on air, Rookie Blue is pretty good too... and the chicks are smoking hot ;)

TORHABSFAN

Crypticshock said:
...for Friday. Check out Blue Bloods! Great show. Also, when it comes back on air, Rookie Blue is pretty good too... and the chicks are smoking hot ;)
Not really all that into cop shows.

I know I got Brooklyn nine nine and Criminal minds on there but Broklyn nine nine is a comedy and Criminal minds is diffrent too as its about fbi profilers.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Definitely the Walking Dead. I don't think there's a single other TV show that can live up to it's intensity... maybe Breaking Bad, but that doesn't really count since it's gone off the air. It's the only show I watch religiously, all while dabbling with other WD media like comics, novels, webisodes and video games.

TORHABSFAN said:
W- Criminal Minds
I used to LOVE Criminal Minds. Up until season 7, I hadn't missed a single episode. But after they replaced Prentiss with Blake, I was out. Jeanne Tripplehorn pretty much ruined CM for me. I find her kinda stale and boring, and for that reason alone, I can't focus on the show anymore.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Hawaii Five-0 is a show that keep following on a week to week basis. If I miss it I usually catch it on Rogers on Demand so I don't miss a beat. A great show, with an outstanding episode every 4 weeks. Sons of Anarchy is the one show I can't miss. I never really got into a show like that since Prison break, but the difference is that every season is unreal.