• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your GF rebirth?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
If you were just joining GF today, what would your intro thread look like? Would it be much different from the one you made back when?

Mine was atrociously giddy and foppish and random, like a failed Sid and Marty Krofft pilot. (Jeanie will get it.) I'm not sure what I'd say now, but I would hope it wouldn't look like that. :-/

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It would have been the same, boring. "Another newbie" :lol: I could make it more impressive but I prefer to impress outside of the Intro and surprise people.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm pretty sure I didn't post an intro, and I don't think I would this time. I joined because BR broke rules to specifically ask me to help the baseball forum, so I started out there (and MD).

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I wouldn't make any different thread from what I have already made. I guess I have said anything that should have been said at the time.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I haven't even been here a year yet, so for now I think I would have done my intro thread the same as I did it when I joined.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It probably wouldn't be much different.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, mine would be pretty similar, except the title wouldn't be Hello from NZ, and I would specify that I was female so everyone was sure I wasn't a guy from day one!!

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Yeah, mine would be pretty similar, except the title wouldn't be Hello from NZ, and I would specify that I was female so everyone was sure I wasn't a guy from day one!!
Imps a girl, WTF! :lol:

I probably would make mine less bland and talk about weed and music from the get-go. :D