Your GF Mood

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by ysabel, Aug 9, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Do you change your GF mood as your actual mood changes? I see some who have the same mood for sometime now. I wonder if they are generally in just that disposition or they just don't bother changing it (ever).

I change my mood from time to time. Mostly, I stick with "Fine" instead of no mood, when I cannot find the right mood to reflect how I feel at the moment. And there are some moods that seem to fit but I don't like the smiley attached to it so I don't use it. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
    Oooh_snap likes this.

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I think for the most part my mood will stay on fine,unless there is a good reason to change it,fine seems approachable!.So unless i have had either a really good day or a really bad day for example,i do not see the need to change it,but im new here so that change.

ysabel likes this.
  3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Nope I just leave it at "Fine" because I'm always fine, it's sort of my neutral mood. :lol:

4. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

i only change when my mood is at an extreme IE: sad, happy, flirty ect

otherwise i leave it at something silly cause for the most part I am being silly.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I forget to change my mood, so I just keep it the same all the time.

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I change my mood occasionally. Fine would work for me because no matter how good or bad things are I am fine.. But I like to change it up every now and then... I just find a lot of times the word I would use to describe my mood isn't on here

7. Kounela

Kounela Registered Member

I change it as my mood changes but then again, that's just how I am. The little things amuse me. Lol

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have left mine on cold for quite a while. Maybe even a year so far.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yes, yes you have.

I use to change mine every day, but figured this one fits me best, so I've kept it the same for a while...except those 2 days last weekend, the shock of which prompted a pm from ysabel.:lol:

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Mine is almost always "mellow" because that's what I usually am.