• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your first manga

Malificus

Likes snow
What was the first manga you ever got? What about the first one you ever read?

Fro me on both counts, it was actually pokemon, but the first non-pokemon manga I ever got was Love Hina, back when that first came out actually.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Mine was 3, 4, and 5 of Inuyasha. It was also the first one I ever read, I think...

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
My first manga was Battle Vixens(Ikki Tousen)

It's very ecchi too with action(as in fighting) scenes :)
+rep for that. :D I don't have the guts to bring that home

I think mine (in English) was probably Rurouni Kenshin vol. 1.

Non-english would probably be either Dragonball or Doraemon

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
+rep for that. :D I don't have the guts to bring that home

I think mine (in English) was probably Rurouni Kenshin vol. 1.

Non-english would probably be either Dragonball or Doraemon
I got it in a limited edition boxset 1st dvd with the comic:D

Teorropy

I would have to say was Dragon Ball Z and Pokeman was my first ones.

Mason

phawq
First manga I read was Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Onikakushi-hen vol. 1. I don't own any manga books, though if Elfen Lied was released in English, I'd definitely buy that.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Probably gonna get the piss taken out of me, but it was Man of Many Faces.

redsoxocd

living on the border
Thr first manga that I ever read was just last week and it was Pastel. I love it. I read the first 7 volumes in 3 days.

AdrienneEHouseman

Registered Member
I'm not sure what the first that I read was between Gundam Wing, Inuyasha and Sailor Moon (I know, I know, I was a strange child, I got over it... Well, no I didn't actually). The first that I owned was either Gundam Wing (I'm pretty sure that it was Gundam Wing, but I can't remember the exact cronology), Magic Knights Raearth or Sailor Moon.

AEH