your first kiss

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by bball4life, Jun 14, 2008.

1. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

how was it? who was it with? did your friends put you up to it? do you regret it? do you even remember it?

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

My real first kiss was the worst kiss every, so I don't count it, but now that I'm trying to remember what my next first kiss was, I have no clue. I don't know who it was with, or why I kissed them, or how it was or anything. Oh well, it must have been REALLY special to me.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I haven't had my first kiss yet. >.>

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Fourth grade, his name was Elias. It was just a quick peck on the lips by two kids without a clue, but it was still my first.:)

5. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

at camp when i was 12 or so
    he was my "boyfriend" and on the last day, we had still not kissed
    so we were sitting in the back of the all-camp assembly
    and i kissed him on the cheek and he shook his head and kissed me quickly on the lips
    it took me a few minutes to realize what had gone on.

first kiss where i knew what was going on
    my ex girlfriend and i were hanging out at her house
    and we were just laying down talking about dreams or colours or something
    and it was one of those "the time was just right" things
    :)

Matriqulated likes this.
  6. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

It was 6th grade. His name was Julor. It was at a train station after school where me, him, my older sister, and our friend George would hang out after school on Tuesdays when my mom would work late and my sister would have to pick me up since we lived in Brockton.

But yeah we had been going out for almost 4 weeks and he was my first boyfriend. My sister kept asking me why I hadnt kissed him yet, but i just wasnt ready. But that day, once I saw the bus to Brockton pull up, I told my sister that if she kissed George I would kiss Julor. I was hoping that she would say "no" but she didnt even hesitate. So yeah, I had to kiss him, and then I just ran to the bus....I broke up with him the next week lol. We went out 13 times between 6th and 9th grade.

I'm extemely happy that it was with him.

7. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

Honestly don't remember. My best guess is a boy/girl sleep over in the 5th grade where the bottle was being spun, but since I remember that clearly I think I'd also remember it being the first. I dunno.

AeonFlux likes this.
  8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Mine was with my husband :)

9. shyguyjster

shyguyjster Registered Member

my first kiss...is when i was drunk...
    not exactly the best thing, i was with a friend i still visit today, her name is satsuki, it was kinda special..i dunno, somewhere between the middle

Matriqulated likes this.
  10. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

my first was with a compleat stranger... summer of 2006 at a metallica concert that i went to with my dad as his fathers day present. kinda got lost in the crowd and some hot drunk girl who couldent have been over 22, thnking i was someone else, pulled me in and kissed me before she let go her boy friend that looked conciderably like me, just a lil taller, had returned. he went to punch me and my dad stepped in and kicked his ass. luckely for my dad tis guy was drunk as hell because if he wasnt i bet he coulda held his own with anyone else at the concert. so ya something im not going to forget soon... i just wish that her boyfiend would of stayed out a lil longer.:lol:

Matriqulated likes this.