Your final four?

D

Doe or Die

Mine:

Memphis
North Carolina
Kansas
Indiana

That would also have to be mine. North Carolina is almost unbeatable. They are dominate in every aspect of the game. Tyler Hansborough is a great player, who can play solid defense and he is very explosive to the rack.

Iniana has a freshman who could possibly be the best freshman the NCAA has ever seen in basketball. He has great agility, and is very athletic.

That would also have to be mine. North Carolina is almost unbeatable. They are dominate in every aspect of the game. Tyler Hansborough is a great player, who can play solid defense and he is very explosive to the rack.

Iniana has a freshman who could possibly be the best freshman the NCAA has ever seen in basketball. He has great agility, and is very athletic.
I think Michael Beasley is even more impressive. The way he hangs in the air like a guard is just amazing for a big man his size.

And how could you forget Kevin Durant's freshman season. That was just pure domination for an 18 year old.

I don't know much about this years college bball. But I think Memhpis could take it all this year with the amount of talent they have at every position.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
All depends on the division.

I had no idea Kansas and Memphis kept most of their players.

They are the teams to beat.

UNC I think will collapse...