• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Film/TV Crushes

thealigator

Registered Member
I think all of us at some point have watched a film or a tv show and had a massive crush on the person on screen. This could be because of their looks, their personality or simply that you think "they are what I have been looking for my whole life".

I remember my first. It was Gillian Anderson as Scully on the X-Files, my word I was blown away. I remember finding others attractive in the past but she was the first that really stood out for me and to be fair I still think she is gorgeous. My next I remember was Katie Holmes as Joey Potter on Dawson's Creek. She was sexy, smart, quick witted and never let others get in her way. To this day I am jealous that Tom Cruise married her, the f**ker! He got Joey Potter!

Did you have many that your had or still have crushes on or were you more realistic than that?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Root!

A million times Root. From the TV show Person of Interest. She's amazing and I love her. Such a complex and interesting character who went on an amazing journey throughout the show. And Amy Acker who plays her is fine as hell. I love everything about her seriously, even thinking of her as a character makes me want to try harder and be a better person.

This is kind of ironic considering the character in question is a super elite hacker and former killer for hire.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think my first TV crush was Alyssa Milano. Way back from Who's the Boss all the way to Charmed a few years back. Such a gorgeous woman.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My first tv crush was Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell. She's still one of my favourites. She's near perfection for me.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm not sure they were crushes, but there have definitely been a few ladies that kept me watching TV shows a lot longer than I normally would have...

Angela Montenegro (Bones)
Casey Klein (Party Down)
Felicity Smoak (Arrow)

I know I'm missing a bunch.