Your favourite type of dog?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm not just talking about breed here. I'm talking personality as well. I like husky/collie mixes. As far as personalities go, I like quiet, laid back dog, that has intelligence, and can actually learn some of the basic commands like sit/stay and laydown. Not like my mom's stupid little football dogs that don't listen to shit.

How about yourselves? What's your preferences in dogs?

I like the breed of dog that appears in that one toliet paper commercial...if anyone knows what I'm talking about, feel free to show me up. I also like dogs who are relaxed but not lazy...sounds pickey when I write it down...

I like the breed of dog that appears in that one toliet paper commercial...if anyone knows what I'm talking about, feel free to show me up. I also like dogs who are relaxed but not lazy...sounds pickey when I write it down...
Labrador!

I personally looove bernese mountain dogs as a breed. and lots others too. I've never had a dog but I can't wait till I move out so I can.

Any dog that has a good balance of calmness and playfulness is nice. and intelligence, loyalty etc. In fact, screw guys, just gimme a dog instead! :lol:

Last edited:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I love my current dog. Boxer/Pitt bull mix. She is so happy, and loves to meet people, but is afraid of everything, unfortunately. I lve friendly dogs, but I HATE lap dogs and dogs that won't shut the fuck up. Plus dogs that are completely stupid.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I like the Dulux dog. You know the one, all fur and no eyes.
The personality I like is a friendly, inquisitive, quiet dog.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Rat Terrier or German Shepherd.

Both have outstanding personalities. I've at one point in my life owned both breeds and have to say I have probably smiled the most with one of those two.

I've gone through Queensland Healers, Walker Hounds, Black & Tans, Blue Ticks, Red Bones, Shih Tzu's, Lhasa Apsos, Chihuahuas, Dobermans, Australian Shepherds, English Walkers, Mountain Curs, muh... the list goes on and on for all the dogs my family has had (my dads Hobby is actually a dog trader).

But yeah, my little Rat Terrier is a crack up I wouldnt trade her for any other dog out there. And then for Big Dogs, when I had the German Shepherd it was the most intelligent, well mannered dog I've ever been around.