Your favourite shopping centre?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Vidic15, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Where do you guys shop at?

I go to KMart and this cool clothes store, can't remember the name though.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

There's a mall in Duluth I usually go to, that has a Best buy, Waldenbooks, Comic Book Store, and Game Stop. Otherwise, I only live a mile away from a Barnes and Nobles, Wal-mart, Best Buy, Game Stop, and five miles away from a comic book and collectibles store.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Umm, JC Penney’s, Target, Best Buy, EB Games and Sports Authority to name a few.

I shop at Wal-Mart sometimes but I hate shopping there because Wal-Mart sucks.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I like shopping at Sears because they sell STRUCTURE brand clothing, I love Structure!!! Other than that, Target, Best Buys, Virgin (Music and movie store), Walden Books, or I just like to go to the Exchange on base.

~Shwa'

5. Hikaru_Youkai

Hikaru_Youkai Registered Member

There is an amazing mall kind of near where I live called Northpark... It has soo many stores, and it's always really pretty, especially during the wintertime. ^^

My second favorite shopping center/mall is this other mall called Grapevine Mills. It's like an outlet mall, so there are some weird things there sometimes, but for the most part, it's wonderful.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

St. John's Town Center. :D

It has tons of stores like Coach, Prada, Apple, Barnes and Nobles, Abercrombie, Aero, American Eagle...

It's so pretty this time of the year. They put tons of lights up and trees. I love it at night.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I do most of my shopping at Best Buy, Kohl's, and JCPenny's.

8. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 FREE FC!

Wal-mart, Against All Odds (clothing store) that's about it.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

There's this one mall over where the "rick people" live. They've got all these stores I've never even heard of before. I mostly go to the Banana Republic, Dillards/JC Penny, Puma, and [assorted shoe stores].

Outside of that mall, there's the bookstore (B%N or Borders) and supermarkets :p

10. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I do a lot of shopping at Best Buy and Circuitcity. I also shop online at Newegg, Amazon and Tigerdirect.