Your Favourite/Least Final Fantasy?

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Playing through FFX again, Its easily my favourite of the ones I've played. Good storyline and battle sequence. Sphere grid is class.

Least favourite would probably be IX, I just couldn't get into it like I could the others. Vivi is awesome though :lol:

Lets not count XI, since it wasn't a proper Final Fantasy.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Why can't we count FFXI? It may be a different genre, but it's definitely one of the worst. To be honest with you, 12 bored me to tears.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals. I tried to force myself to like that game, but couldn't. Unbearable.

For 1-12, I'm going with 1. Too many random battles, and that really gave me a brain tick.

Oops, I got caught up in the hatred for some of the FF games. :p

Er... Either Final Fantasy 6 or Final Fantasy 12. I loved FF6 because of the plot, the wide range of characters, and at the time it was such an amazing game. Heck, it still is.

While I couldn't stand the plot, voice acting or the way the characters looked in FF12, it did offer lots of side-quests such as Hunts - those were wonderful, extra dungeons and super bosses. I did like that it wasn't turn-based. That made it more fun and more challenging.

FF6 and FF12 are two of my favorites. Yiii... >.<;

Last edited:

Saucepan

Registered Member
Final Fantasy 6 is easily the best. At the risk of upsetting the VII fanboys/girls I'd even say Kefka is the best FF villain, Sephiroth is just a whining mummy's boy by comparison. The worst was likely XII I liked the new take on the battle system but the liscence grid was the stupidest idea ever even worse than FFX sphere grid which was the main thing about that game I didn't like.

Final fantasy 8 for me considering it's the first final fantasy i really owned and once you get the jist of things such as the junction system you can kick some serious ass GO LION HEART:D