• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your favourite/favorite mobile/cell feature

Bliss

Sally Twit
What is your favourite thing about your phone?

I have a BlackBerry so apart from the obvious BlackBerry Messenger I like how instant text messages send. With my old phone I used to have to wait a short while for a text to send. You know when you have the little envelope sign flashing until it's sent. Sometimes I couldn't do anything else until it had sent as my phone would freeze. Not good.

I have never been a huge fan of the latest gadgets and what not but I do love my purpoyle BlackBerry. <3

Dabs

Registered Member
My favorite thing is that I can drop it a thousand times in one day and it still works. But I also like being able to check my emails with it :)

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love Pandora. I use pandora on my phone almost every day. Whenever I am driving, if I'm just sitting in my room, and if I am working at target after it's closed, then I will have it playing from my pocket.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
My favorite thing is that I can drop it a thousand times in one day and it still works. But I also like being able to check my emails with it :)
This. I LOVE getting emails sent to my phone, from all 3 of my active accounts. It's a hell of a lot easier than having to check a PC. Also, it means I actually get to check email I get from my school instead of just ignoring it, some of which is important (I rarely looked at it when I was forced to use the computer, since the login used to be a bit of a pain).

There's a million other things I love about it too, though.

Impact

V.I.P.
I can't choose just one feature I love. I probably love the music player the most. With my old phones, I could only listen to music, with my bb I can listen to music and do anything else with it at the same time. The email feature is pretty awesome too.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My current phone, my favorite feature would be that it has a slide-out keyboard. I text more than I call lately, and it's really handy.

Dabs

Registered Member
My current phone, my favorite feature would be that it has a slide-out keyboard. I text more than I call lately, and it's really handy.

Now see with me, that part is bugging me. I don't understand the need to have that slide out keypad, when all the same buttons are on the front of my phone.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My favourite feature is the battery life.
At this point I'd trade my keyboard for that in a second...my battery life is just horrible. I might end up ordering a new one when my patience wears too thin.

Now see with me, that part is bugging me. I don't understand the need to have that slide out keypad, when all the same buttons are on the front of my phone.
With me, when my keyboard isn't out I just have a touchscreen with the usual numbers. I used to text that way just fine, but this is a little quicker for me.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Blackberry Messenger is the feature that I use the most on mine. I love being able to talk to you guys who are in other countries whenever I want, without having to spend anything on an international text.