Your Favorite Type Of Weather?

What Is Your Favorite Type Of Weather?

• Total voters

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Alright this could be a pretty cool discussion, everyone has a favorite type of weather, what's yours?

My personal favorite is rainy, I don't know why but rainy weather always inspires me to write in my book, probably because it is supposed to rain a lot in my book, rainy weather just gives me a weird feeling that I really like.

what does everyone else like?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
40-60 degrees with a light breeze.

I love storms, rain, snow, etc, as long as I'm not hiking or camping in it.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
yeah it's a real bummer to be out camping or hiking when it hits, it's happened to me a lot, snow is good for me too, just not way too much unless it's going to go for like 4 feet or more, i don't like it when it snows enough that you have to shovel but I love it when it snows so much that you can't open up the front door.

If it snows a lot then it's time to break out the hot chocolate!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I picked snow, rain, storms, and fog. I wouldn't like it if it was like that all the time but when we get weather like that I really enjoy it.

My favorite would probably be an intense snowstorm at night. My second favorite would be a heavy thunderstorm during the mid afternoon.

I'm talking tornado style but I prefer if it doesn't touch the ground for obvious safety reasons. ;)

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Very cold with snow.

Unfortunately such conditions are an rarity where I live. It's already climbing back up in the sixties, and I'd bet we won't see anymore snow. I hate Spring. :-/:shake:

I also love ice. Freezing rain and sleet are awesome. I know I'm probably crazy to say that after the ice storm we had here in December, but... it's so beautiful. Even if all of our trees fell apart and it looked scary during the middle of the night, during the day it was beautiful with all of the ice on everything. Such a prettier sight doesn't exist IMO.

Last edited: