TV Your favorite tv show..

R

RajaB

my favourite tv show is family guy. i dont really watch it but wen i do its so funny. family guy is funny kuz its so stupid. i also like south park and simpsons which is also like family guy

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Re: Ur favourite tv show..

Family Guy is probably one of the funniest cartoons out there, I dont even think South Park is as funny as Family Guy anymore.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual

For me it would have to be Good Eats. No one has probably ever heard of it because it's a cooking show on the Food Network, but it's a cool show combining cooking with science.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.

Baba, HOUSE! What the hell, dude?

House, Lost, and Family Guy are all tied for 1st in my book. They all rule.

D

dunit_101

Chappelle show.......funniest show ever made. I've seen every episode and just can't wait to the new shows come on July 9 at 9.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

My favorite show has to be Prison Break, it's only been one season so far, and every episodes are extremly exiciting I can't wait till September that's when they'll start airing the second season.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Chappelle show doesnt really have a new season, its just things he filmed before he left.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Chappelle as a new show actually I don't remember the name of it but it's way more obscene then The Chappelle Show

R

RajaB

Ali Baba said:
For me it would have to be Good Eats. No one has probably ever heard of it because it's a cooking show on the Food Network, but it's a cool show combining cooking with science.
dude, no 1 watches that stuff except for oldies man
:D