Your favorite team

F

Forbidden

In the NHL, who is your favorite team? I personally like the Pens because they are local and I can go to a lot of their games. Although we had a few bad seasons in a row, hopefully we'll do better next year with the new arena and all.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
San Jose Sharks. Local, have good prospects all the time, play to win, and the fans are much friendlier than most.

F

Forbidden

Yeah, you must have been happy this year cause your team had a great first line. Thornton, Cheechoo, and Marleau are a force to be reckoned with

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Actually the first line was Thornton, Cheechoo, and Ekman (way to go, Nils!). It was exciting to say the least.

F

Forbidden

Whoa I always thought it was Marleau on the first line with them.... oh well... yeah good job on making the playoffs unlike us who are next to last overall lol

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Eh, just remember that Thornton and Marleau were centers, though McCauley and Goc did their share of wing through the series.

Well our November (no wins) was probably worse than your November.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Marleau did not play with Thorton he was the center for the second line. My favorite is the Montreal Canadians, always have been since 1993, the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup. They're the best franchise in NHL History.

Turbo

Registered Member
My favorite team is the NY Rangers. A great team with great history, present, and future. Now a force to be aware of.

F

Forbidden

Yeah I kind of know you guys as the "old penguins". Jagr, Kasparaitis, Straka etc.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Mario Lemuix was my second favorite player to watch (after the always stunning Owen Nolan), and was a great player, especially during his comeback.

I don't have a favorite team in the East right now, but I did love the old Hurricanes with Irbe, Coffey, and Francis.